Friday, June 16, 2006

Take a Stand Against the UN

Sign this declaration and file it away somewhere safe.

A Declaration

I _____________________, in recognition of my propensity to ignore small intrusions upon my liberty, will now swear this oath before God Almighty,or whatsoever it is that I make promises to when I think I'm in going to die.

If United Nations military forces ever set foot on United States soil, for any reason, I promise that I will recognize them as a clear and present danger to our freedom as Americans, and I will take any, and all, forceful actions I can muster, without regard to my own safety.

I do this in recognition of prior sacrifices made by the many to protect these freedoms, and for those yet unborn who will have expected this of me.

Signed this day ___________, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home